Monday, December 8, 2008

4. Have you ever experienced a predicted dream?

I experienced predicted dreams many times. Sometimes in reality, I get dazzled and immobile, thinking the situation is just like the one I had in a dream or somewhere before. Such experiences amaze me, since it can't be explained by what we know so far. Another amazing fact is that when I was just born, the doctor told my mother that I will have long legs merely by looking at my body. In general, I think comments of others affect the outcome of one's actions. In physics, there is a phenomenon related to a cat being held in a radioactive box. Inside the box, the cat is both alive and dead, but once the box is opened, and the cat observed, the cat would be either alive or dead. Similarly, I guess what others say about my actions affect the outcomes much, since I am being observed.

No comments: